Uniforms make a statement about the culture of a school — within the school as well as in the greater community.
• establish a sense of belonging
• instill a sense of tradition
• be practical and economical
• provide a sense of safety on campus
• distinguish students within the community
• be social levelers
• make it a snap for kids to get ready for school every morning
Well-made uniforms are comfortable for a multitude of school
activities, sturdy enough to take students neatly through the
entire day, and smart, savvy and stylish enough so that all kids
look great, feel great, every school day.
Since 1982, Sibel School Uniforms has created thousands of uniform programs
for students of all ages in private, parochial, and independent, charter
and public schools alike.